Residential Water Heaters in Fort Lauderdale and the Surrounding Areas
Fort Lauderdale’s best choice for plumbers to service all your hot water and water heater needs. From the traditional tank type water heater to the space saving tankless water heater, from the energy efficient hybrid heat pump water heaters to solar heating systems, 4 Star Plumbing Services can repair or replace your Fort Lauderdale Water Heater Today.
4 Star Plumbing Services offers the following choices and options when it comes to heating water.
- Standard Fort Lauderdale Tank Type Water Heaters – Conventional tank type water heaters offered in sizes from 20 gallon to 120 gallon capacity, fueled by electric or gas. Energy Efficiency ratings starting at .58 and higher for Gas models and .85 and higher for electric models.
- Fort Lauderdale Tankless Type Water Heaters – Tankless Type Water Heaters offered in sizes for one fixture, complete homes, or commercial applications, fueled by electric or gas. Energy Efficiency ratings starting at .82 and higher for Gas models and .95 and higher for electric models. Some ENERGY STAR® Tax Credit models available in Gas.
- Solar Water Heaters – Complete installation, repair or replacement of Solar Water Heater components.
- Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heaters – The most Energy Efficient Tax Credit models for Domestic Hot Water Heating with an Energy rating of 2.0.
- Energy Star Products – Visit www.ENERGYSTAR.gov for more information.
- Pool Heaters – Available in Gas or Energy Efficient Electric Heat Pump models.
Looking For A New Water Heater?
Not Sure what type to go with;
Tankless or a traditional tank type? Gas or Electric? Heat Pump or Solar?
Let the professional experts at 4 Star Plumbing Services discuss your options.
A family of four can use as much as 2,500 gallons of hot water each month. 4 Star Plumbing Services can help you select the right water heater to meet your lifestyle and your budget. You can choose from a conventional water heater or a tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters guarantee you’ll never run out of hot water again. Plus, the newest models of water heaters last longer and are more efficient. They’ll actually save you money!
Hot Water When You Need it,
and for As Long as You want it?
All Yours…from 4 Star Plumbing Services.
There are many brands of water heaters on the market…gas, electric, and oil fired.
But one thing most of them have in common is a storage tank with a maximum capacity of water. Plus, the water inside the tank must be constantly heated and even then, you can have a longer-than-desired wait for the water to reach its desired temperature.
Well, now there’s a better way with a tankless water heater: designed, installed, maintained, and repaired by the water heater processionals at 4 Star Plumbing Services.
What Makes a Tankless Water Heater So Different? For one Thing,
You Can Earn a Tax Credit on Your Purchase*
- Unlike storage tank models, tankless water heaters heat water only as it is used.
- A tankless hot water heater has a heating device activated by the flow of water when a hot water valve is opened. Once activated, the heater delivers a constant supply of hot water.
- You can purchase “whole-house” models or “booster” units to increase the amount of hot water available in your bathroom or other areas of your home.