SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
"*" indicates required fields
“You Have My Word on It.”
As the General Manager of 4 Star Plumbing Services, I’m ultimately responsible for everything our company does…and doesn’t do.
It’s a responsibility I value as much as any other.
So, to help you feel more confident and secure every time you contact us for Plumbing and water heater services, I personally guarantee the following:
• Guaranteed upfront pricing…as in, no job begins until you approve the budget.
• 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed…if you’re not happy with our performance, we’ll come back and make sure you are.
• Protection of your property…We always wear protective shoe covers and use drop cloths to protect your home. We only hire certified drug-free and background-checked plumbers.
• One year warranty on all parts supplied by us and service…in many cases, your warranty will be longer depending on the manufacturer whose products we employ.
• Uniformed, licensed, and trained; courteous plumber technicians.
• Extended service hours: M – F, 7 AM to 7 PM, and Sat from 8 AM to 4 PM.
• After-hours emergency plumbing service, seven days a week.
• Ongoing training for every member of our staff, regardless of their job function.
There’s more, of course, but those are the areas our customers seem to care most about.
How about you? If you have any questions at all, I urge you to contact us by phone or email today and let us show you that for all the things you value most, the clear choice is and will continue to be 4 Star Plumbing Services for all your plumbing and water heater needs.
Ted Hasle, General Manager
Sean Hasle is a third-generation plumber and he and his family have been serving the South Florida area since 1957. He is a licensed plumbing, underground utility, and fire contractor. Sean is married with two young boys and he spends time giving back to the community through Rotary International and coaching his son's little league baseball.
We’re on call 24/7 for your plumbing needs | Se Habla Español